Terms and Conditions
1. All terms quoted are the basic price per week, or short break, for the lodge equipped as described, the lodge is to be used solely for the purpose as holiday accommodation.
2. These will apply unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. All prices are inclusive of bed linen and towels.
4. There is an additional charge for electricity which is charged at the current hydroelectric tariff. The meter will be read on arrival and departure. For weekly lets the first £10 of electricity is included in the rent.
5. Guests are liable for payment for any damage or breakages.
6. The lodge must be securely locked when unoccupied.
7. Lodges are available for your occupancy from 4pm onwards.
8. You must vacate the lodge by 10.00a.m. on the day of departure. Late departures will be charged an additional day.
9. The lodge must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Guests will be liable for additional charges if extra cleaning is required.
10. A deposit of £75 is requested at the time of booking, should you decide to cancel within 7 days of us receiving the booking, this deposit is refundable, otherwise it is non-refundable. We advise that you insure against the loss of your deposit.
11. Our receipt of your email or telephone agreement, together with the deposit constitutes agreement of all the terms and conditions. Just ask if you require a receipt for the deposit.
12. Occupation should not exceed a maximum 6 persons.
13. The balance of payment is due 8 weeks before arrival.
14. All bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival must be paid in full at the time of the reservation.
15. Payment will not be refunded if a holiday is cancelled unless we are able to relet the lodge. We strongly recommend that you take out insurance to cover any unavoidable cancellation of your holiday.
16. The booking is made on the understanding that the lodge will be available for your let. However should this not be possible for reasons beyond our control, e.g. Fire, damage, etc we would return your payment in full and you would have no claim against us.
We cannot accept responsibility for unforseen problems with the lodge which are beyond our control but will take all reasonable steps to ensure any problems are rectified as quickly as possible.
Admission and Eviction
17. In the event of unreasonable behaviour or disturbance we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and ask that you vacate the lodge. We would refund pro-rata for the remaining days of your holiday, less the cost of any damage or other losses.
18. We reserve the right in special circumstances to enter the property during your occupation.
19. There is private parking adjacent to the lodge. All vehicles and their contents are parked at the owners risk.
20. Please observe the speed limit on site as there may be young children playing.
21. Two well-behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement and subject to an additional charge of £15 each.
22. Dogs must not be allowed on furniture or beds, please bring dog bedding with you and a towel to dry the dog's coat before entering the lodge.
Within the site dogs must be kept on a lead, under control, and must not be allowed to foul. If they do foul then this must be lifted and disposed of in the main rubbish skip.
23. Smoking is not permitted within the lodge.